* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
John Bergin attacks the medium of comics with raw energy and an utterly unique style. Best-known for his epic graphic novel, From Inside (published by Tundra in the late 90s and recently adapted to film), Bergin also created the critically acclaimed series Ashes, and co-edited the genre-busting anthology Bone Saw with James O'Barr (The Crow). Bergin has also contributed to titles and licensed properties for publishers such as Dark Horse, Marvel, DC, Heavy Metal, and many others. He is an accomplished art director and graphic designer, having created over 300 album covers and illustrations for clients such as Paramount Pictures, Lakeshore Records, CBS Films, Hallmark, Summit Entertainment, The Weinstein Company, Dimension Films, Warner Bros. and Universal Music Group.
DUST collects 11 of Bergin's short comics and a handful of illustrations from 1994 to 2013. His Harvey and Eisner-nominated work deals with themes of beauty and ugliness, of death and resurrection. Bergin's tone is relentlessly dark, but always retains a sense of human dignity.
"John Bergin's work exists in a world of perpetual darkness and droning ambiance. His artistry lies not so much in his ability to maintain this consistent dark vision (which he does with a vengeance), but in his ability to build a rich and complex world inside such a singular dimension. He has the ability to dance right on the edge of suffocating nihilism, while providing just enough oxygen to sustain life.The beauty of his art uplifts you, while its devastating message crushes you to dust." - BoingBoing