* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Dilbert Vol. 23: Don't Stand Where the Comet Is Assumed to Strike Oil
"Confined to their cubicles in a company run by idiot bosses, Dilbert and his white-collar colleagues make the dronelike world of Kafka seem congenial." -New York Times
Why is Dilbert such a phenomenon? People see their own dreary, monotonous lives brought to comedic life in the ubiquitous strip. In the 23rd collection of Scott Adams' tremendously popular series, Don't Stand Where the Comet Is Assumed to Strike Oil, suppressed and repressed workers everywhere can follow the latest developments in the so-called careers of Dilbert, power-hungry Dogbert, Catbert, Ratbert, the pointy-haired boss, and other supporting-but don't you dare call them supportive-characters. Each "funny because it's true" scenario bears an uncanny, hysterical, and sometimes uncomfortable similarity to cubicle-filled corporate America.