* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Dibs on His Clubs!: An In the Bleachers Golf Collection
(Steve) Moore's work evokes the bizarre imagery of Gary Larson's The Far Side and Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes. --Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Even the most golf-obsessed must admit it: Swatting that tiny dimpled ball around meticulously manicured landscaping makes for one hilarious game. For everyone who appreciates that humor--and especially for those too serious about golf to crack a smile--Dibs on His Clubs! parades the lighter side of this sport enjoyed by millions.
Dibs on His Clubs! is AMP's first book with Steve Moore, the cartoonist and creative genius behind the In the Bleachers daily panel, now syndicated to newspapers throughout the U.S. Steve narrows his normal general sports focus to golf, a game that captivates everyone from avid amateurs to those who enjoy watching multimillionaire athletes at work. Steve brings his trademark wacky characters and outrageous situation comedy to every frame of this golf-guffawing collection.
Dibs on His Clubs! comes richly illustrated in Moore's sparse but dead-on drawing style. His paunchy duffers are delightful. His players' expressions are outrageous. And no other cartoonist working today finds more ways to inject the timely and the totally-off-the-wall aspects of sports into his work. This book's a humor hole in one for everyone who ever picked up a club, or who simply appreciates seeing a great comedic mind at the top of his game.