* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"Dino Pai's sweet and surprising debut works at a number of levels: it is a fairy tale, an ode to lost love, and a young artist's search for his place in the world. What I find most refreshing and compelling about this debut is the way Dino uses shifting drawing styles and modes of storytelling to a convey the emotional and philosophical turmoil of his young protagonist." -- Matt Madden, author of 99 Ways to Tell a Story: Exercises in Styleand co-author of Drawing Words & Writing Pictures and Mastering Comics
Clueless, naive, full of dreams... and unemployed. Fresh out of art school, our hero Dino is ready to start a new chapter in his life, but can't figure out how, and struggles to find his identity as an artist. With a little encouragement from a classmate, he sets out on a fantastic inner journey to wipe the dust off his teenage obsessions and reignite his passion.
Blending fact and fiction, past and present, pencil and paint, debut author Dino Pai brings a wide range of voices and influences to bear on the most intimate story in his heart.
A Xeric Award-winning graphic novel published by Urban Fairy Tales and distributed by Top Shelf Productions.