* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
One heist. Six thieves. Thirty million dollars. A city of the dead.
Cole, Sean, Alderman, Turner, Nash, Dalton: six professional criminals who, at a security depot on the outskirts of Chicago, pull off the biggest cash robbery in US history. Afterwards, they know the drill: keep a low profile. Keep your mouth shut. Be smart.
But they're about to find out that the old rules don't apply anymore. Not in a city where the dead are returning to life and feeding on the living. And not when one of them decides his share of the payoff isn't enough and that instead he wants it all.
These career criminals are wanted men. Dangerous men. And now they're going to have to work very hard to not become dead men.