* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
David Schneider is a student finance operations manager for a proprietary education company that focuses on university and career training programs in Schaumburg, Illinois. Since 2007, he has gained extensive experience in the leadership and development of a staff of over 70 individuals and process/project management. Some of his major accomplishments have been serving as project manager for a third party servicer implementation that affected over 60,000 students nationwide, creating and developing an internal leadership program for a department of over 200 individuals and leading the centralization of numerous processes while maintaining a flat headcount across his teams. David graduated from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign in 2005 with a major in Economics and received a minor while studying abroad in Granada, Spain. He grew up in Downers Grove, Illinois and currently lives in Chicago. He is co-creator of Lowcarbcomedy.com and the radio play, Lance Cunningstrong: Detective to the Stars. He recently started an herb garden.