* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Legendary characters Dracula, Robin Hood, and Jekyll & Hyde collide in this all-new comic book series from ECO COMICS!
The London School of Economics review of this comic book says:
"Its purpose is escapism. The artwork... superb. The suspense... gripping"
When vampires attack an unassuming scientist, they quickly discover that they've bitten off far more than even they can chew. Dracula has to intervene, and while it appears that he has a tempting time-travelling deal for Jekyll, the vampire lord soon finds himself in much deeper than he planned. Meanwhile, his adversary has problems of his own when he comes face to face with a legendary outlaw!
"Not only is this mayhem with characters of mythical proportions, but I hope I've also succeeded in giving it some depth," British writer Chris Bunting tells us. "It's really about identity. Who we are and what makes us that way - even if we're an undead, an outlaw, or a behemoth."
"Nothing is quite what it seems in this series, so expect twists and turns - including surprise guest-stars!"
Editor Stuart Buckley adds: "It feels right for a British writer to bring these British-born legends together through a British publisher. Chris Bunting has written a superb saga with something for the fans of each co-star. The characters' quintessential 'Britishness' won't be lost in translation as it so often has been."
HORRORTALK tells us that this comic book "Delivers on the action and makes these tired old characters relevant again".
DRACULA VS. ROBIN HOOD VS. JEKYLL & HYDE will usher in a "versus" range of titles from Eco Comics.