* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Sure to incite laughter and hunger at the same time, Barbecue Apocalypse! compiles barbecue-centric strips into one hilarious, slow-smoked collection, combining the strip's trademark proclivity for cows and pigs with the perfect theme. Standard barbecue terminology is sliced into puns, seasoned with ridiculousness, then grilled to one-panel perfection in this delicious Cowtown collection chock-full of those beloved livestock one-liners.