* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Historian David Marcus spent his entire life studying one single day. In 2010, the prime minister of Israel was assassinated in what was dubbed the "Longest Day in History." The events that followed were linear, ominous and unstoppable as the nuclear weapons were launched. Life existed for decades before a major break through occurred. After years of looking to the stars for a new planet, scientists found that is was possible for one-way time travel through a rift in our solar system. Instead of finding a new world, what if a team was able to stop the "Longest Day in History?" What if we could go back in time to save our planet?