* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Classics Illustrated Junior #517: The Emperor's New Clothes
Many years ago there lived an emperor who was so fond of clothes that he cared about nothing else. The emperor cared about clothes so much that he had a different costume for every hour of the day. One day the minister of weaving told the emperor that "two of the finest weavers in the whole world" had come to the city. These weavers claimed that they knew how to make the finest cloth imaginable; a material with the amazing property to be invisible to anyone who was unwise or unfit for their job. "It would be wonderful to have clothes made from that cloth!" thought the emperor. "Then I would know which of my men are unfit for their positions, and I'd also be able to tell clever people from unwise ones." The Emperor immediately gave the two swindlers a great sum of money to weave their cloth for him. What will happen when the Emperor parades through town in his new "invisible" clothes? Beautifully illustrated, this comic graphic tale captures the imagination of readers of all ages and inspires a love of reading and literature.