* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Classics Illustrated Junior #515: Johnny Appleseed
This American folklore tale is based on a true story. Johnny Appleseed was a legend even in his own time. Stories abounded about the kindhearted woodsman who planted thousands of apple seeds from Pennsylvania to Indiana. The real Johnny Appleseed was born John Chapman in a small village in Massachusetts. When he was a young man, he set off for the western frontier and along the way collected bags of apple seeds from cider mills. As John Chapman's apple orchards grew in number, so did the tales of Johnny Appleseed. In this wise and witty story the life of a great American folk hero helps open and tame the wild frontier. Beautifully illustrated, this classic story will capture children's interest and spark their imagination inspiring a lifelong love of literature and reading.