* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
William Shakespeare's Hamlet is one of the most revered and loved plays of all time. The tragic tale of a young man who strives to avenge his father's death has been performed and read constantly ever since it first debuted at London's Globe Theatre over four hundred years ago. Madness, family, and revenge are only a handful of the universal themes found in this tale that still holds great meaning to us today. A beautifully illustrated graphic novel; a classic you will enjoy and treasure.