* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Classics Illustrated #47: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Spanish)
Far beneath the oceans, the Nautilus, a mysterious underwater intruder, embarks in a whirl of adventure... This cruise is chartered by fate and mastered by a remarkable but embittered mind. In this Classics illustrated version of this pioneering, nineteenth-century science fiction novel, the brilliant but strange Captain Nemo has designed a gigantic submarine, which he now captains. With his crew, he uses his submarine, the Nautilus, as a weapon of vengeance against the civilization that has rejected and exiled him. Beautifully illustrated, this tale captures the imagination of readers of all ages and inspires a love of reading and literature.