* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
'Space Cakes,' Part Two
Delivered from the future! We jump ahead and show you exactly where Tony Chu is nine issues and two story arcs from now. Yes, CHEW presents its version of 'One Year Later.' A brilliant jumping on-point, or a pathetic cry for attention? You decide! Also: those frickin' chogs return!
Notes: This issue was published after issue #18. Read #19 after this one! No sneak preview included.