* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
I have been a Comic Book Artist/Graphic Designer for the past twenty-eight years, well over half my life. As a child I spent most of my time in artistic pursuits. I've always tried to be a creative person and I try to add a little beauty to everything with which I come into contact. My interest mainly stems from my passion for art (illustration, Science Fiction) writing (some poetry, words of inspiration, more Science Fiction) computers (hard to get away from them these days) philosophy and the biggest part of my life raising my son, Joshua. I always wanted to be in the comic book industry but couldn't find a way to be happy in it. It felt like being in a band but hating the song they're always playing. I've always thought very highly of the medium and see in it great potential. I'll articulate ideas on hopefully changing that industry.