* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Have you ever lost someone?
What if the city you lived in your entire life, the city you loved with all of your soul, the city you were inextricably connected to-- what if that city was about to die, and you were the only one who could possibly keep it alive?
Sonia and W-2 will do all it takes-- but the horrors tear through the walls of reality to get at them.
Dreams are crushed. New facts appear. Old alliances fall apart.