* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"If you thought that last issue's trip to the Eighth Sphere was a curveball, think fast because here comes another one: The Regency Elf! Isn't she a supposed to be, you know, a MYTH? If she is, she's the only sparkly, flying myth that chug-a-lugs whisky! I'm Dave Sim, co-creator of comics' only 6,000-page graphic novel. I'd LOVE to let you get yourself oriented here, but we've got 420 pages to go and a LOT of ground to cover! Hustle! Hustle! Hustle!"
People everywhere agree that HIGH SOCIETY is Award-Winning (Eisner; Harvey; Shuster, Ignatz, Wizard) graphic novelist Dave Sim's greatest and most hilarious work. It regularly gets a 5-star rating on lists of the Greatest Graphic Novels of All Time. In addition to the 20 pages of art and story, you also get everything that was in the original comic book -- Deni's Note from the Publisher, the original ads, the original letters pages, the original back cover and inside back cover.