* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"It's PETUNIACON DAY TWO and there is no shortage of unanswered questions, like: IS Cerebus going to be sketching rocks today? WILL Lord Julius answer a direct question about interest rates on the "Us and Them: Eradicating Them" panel? And WILL Elrod accept Cerebus' challenge to determine who is the better sword fighter, mano a aardvarko? I'm Dave Sim and -- as the co-creator of comics' only 6,000-page graphic novel -- I'm willing to bet you often wished that Marvel and DC would spice up Comicon with something similar."
People everywhere agree that HIGH SOCIETY is Award-Winning (Eisner; Harvey; Shuster, Ignatz, Wizard) graphic novelist Dave Sim's greatest and most hilarious work. It regularly gets a 5-star rating on lists of the Greatest Graphic Novels of All Time. In addition to the 20 pages of art and story, you also get everything that was in the original comic book -- Deni's Note from the Publisher, the original ads, the original letters pages, the original back cover and inside back cover.
BONUS! Original documents from the time period from Dave Sim's Cerebus Archive as well as pages from Dave Sim's original Notebooks (where he plotted and designed each issue) accompanied by Sim's own annotations.