* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"Cat owners are familiar with those little joys of owning a feline friend: From finding cat hair-covered dresses to creating, well, inventive cuddle positions for sleepy time, Yasmine Surovec is all too familiar with the world of a cat lover. She began sketching out her observational humor as a hobby on her blog at catversushuman.com/blog, and her Web site soon began receiving as many as 12,000 hits per day. Her posts have been featured on popular Web sites The Huffington Post and I Can Has Cheezburger?, and in 2011 her comics were published in her first book, Cat vs Human.
In her second collection of Cat vs Human comics, Surovec dives further into the intricacies of cat ownership. Perhaps you've had the pleasure of awakening next to a lovely gift from your cat—such as a dead mouse or hairball—or maybe you understand the necessary pain tolerance that comes from being a scratching post for unclipped claws. Either way, this book is sure to leave you rolling with laughter . . . on your cat hair -infested floor. This collection includes 140 comics from the blog plus 21 new, never-before-seen comics created specifically for this book."