* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Collects Captain America and Bucky #625-628 and What If? (1977) #4.
William Nasland and Fred Davis aren't household names, yet they were the patriots who carried on the legacy of Captain America and Bucky after the original heroes went missing in action during the final days of World War II. Decades later, Nasland is dead, and only an elderly Davis remains to tell their tale. But a deadly villain from the Invaders' past has found his way to the future and marked Davis for death, setting up a mystery that ties together generations of heroes - one Steve Rogers and the original Human Torch must solve before the legacy of Captain America is usurped by evil!