* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"Do a story on Cole Adams, the music producer." Lauren, a music reporter, couldn't believe her ears when the boss gave her the assignment. "It may be my job, but I have to do a story on the ex-boyfriend with whom I ended so badly?" Lauren diligently waits at the Grammy Awards for Cole to show up. When he does, Cole sweeps her away in his car! "I'm glad to see you again, Lauren." Why does he smile at her as if nothing has changed? Is this reunion "the start of something new"?