* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
What is lost in life is found in death! Aspen Comic's newest original series, BROKEN PIECES, continues! The broken pieces of Dr. Richard Adam's present begin to come together, revealing the tragic reality of his impending future! Meanwhile, Adams begins to discover the disastrous and horrific conditions of the world and people outside the boundaries of Trinion's control, as his wife Gabriella must make a reluctant decision to continue working on her research for Ludas, and the nefarious corporation. Plus, the arrival of Trinion's Elite Soldier force complicates matters even more-as collateral damage and bloodshed follows their destructive mission objective! Written and created by Aspen's own Mark Roslan and featuring stunning artwork by newcomer Cory Smith and colorist Beth Sotelo, BROKEN PIECES will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish!