* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
THE CONCEPT: Sex and Violence have never looked so... OLD. Meet the government's last line of defense when it comes to the really messy parts of keeping the world safe, BRIT. He spends his time passing down the wisdom of the ages and giving beatings from the day. When super-powered menaces threaten our home soil, send in Brit. When mad dictators take over neighboring countries in order to control their resources, send in Brit. When aliens take over the moon, planning to use it as a staging ground for an all out invasion... bomb it to hell with nuclear missiles... then send in Brit to clean up the leftovers. Brit is a one man killing machine, indestructible, unstoppable... and eligible for a senior citizens discount.
THIS ISSUE: "Send in Brit." It's an order that has echoed the halls in the most secret areas of the Pentagon many times over in the last 40 years, but as they say... all good things come to an end. When the government feels that their most useful asset has come to the end of his usefulness, will it turn their most powerful weapon against them? He's fought armies, monsters, aliens, and super-villains but when the people that have been giving Brit his orders suddenly become his enemies... his entire world is turned upside down and the only solution he can think of for all his problems is killing a lot of people. Brought to you by the team behind hit Indy sensation Battle Pope. Brit promises violence like you've never seen in the pages of a comic before!
Needless to say, Mature readers only.