* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Brad Meltzer is a name that is instantly synonymous with the term "creative visionary." Raised in Brooklyn and Miami, this graduate of the University of Michigan and Columbia Law School had received 24 rejection letters for his first novel, The Tenth Justice, before it was published and became an instant New York Times bestseller. Since then, each of Meltzer's subsequent novels - including The Inner Circle, Dead Even, The Zero Game and The Book of Lies - has matched that prestigious honor, with The Book of Fate earning particularly notable distinction by debuting at No. 1. The first comic book Brad ever read was Justice League of America #150 in 1978, when he was seven years old. Needless to say, it changed his life, and he has reciprocated in kind, authoring critically acclaimed DC comics such as GREEN ARROW: THE ARCHER'S QUEST and the wildly successful suspense thriller IDENTITY CRISIS. It is even more fitting that in 2006 he would go on to write the World's Greatest Super-Heroes who so indelibly inspired his love for comics, and as a result garner himself an Eisner Award in the process.