* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Eisner Award-nominated BLACK DEATH IN AMERICA written by Tom King tells the true story of private Henry Johnson, aka the Black Death. Henry received the French Croix de Guerre for his bravery during in the First World War. But, upon returning home to the United States, his fame and notoriety slowly disappeared as racial tension heightened.
For Your Consideration: This story originally appeared in VERTIGO: CMYK. Its presentation here is because it has been nominated for a 2016 Eisner Award for Best Short Story. If you are an eligible voter, the voting period ends June 17, 2016.