* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"Fashion Detectives": When big-name designers seek someone to help them expose counterfeit merchandise in stores, they turn to a true expert: Veronica! She's recruited both Betty and Nancy to help her, but what they uncover is more than faux fashion! Don't miss the high-fashion fun and intrigue! "Scenery": The story that proves one person's (Mr. Lodge's) idea of a private, peaceful beach is another's (Veronica's) idea of an isolated, boring beach! "Pets Rule": The beach has gone to the dogs -- literally -- as the girls convince the town to reserve a special area of the beach for people's pooches!