* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Benny's uncle has a very important job: he guards the treasury of a very tiny - but very rich - neighboring country. Uncle Placid has his work cut out for him, with thieves of every stripe always plotting to break in and steal the money, but he never expected a thief to try and steal the machines that make the money! While traveling back home with Benny during a school break with the printing plates on board, it looks like super-strong Benny might be the only one able to fend off a daring raid!