* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Lou is a werewolf who despises people so much that he refuses to shift back into human form. Wendell is a vertically-challenged, gutter-mouthed ex-preacher with a hair-trigger temper. Two glorious bastards drinking their way across the American Nightmare, hunting down the dregs of humanity...to find themselves. (That is, if by "find themselves," you mean drink, swear and generally make a mess of things.)