* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Meet Callie and Gus, two seemingly ordinary babies. Cute and adorable, sweet and innocent. That is until their mother's backs are turned at which point all hell-- I mean HECK breaks loose. Join them as they battle each other around the world in a number of separate tales including a Ben Hur style stroller race of destruction and a trip to the vets complete with John Woo hamster action.