* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
London 1942. The true horror wasn't from the air or in the streets...it was underground. As German bombs pummel the city of London, the leaves of autumn begin to fall and so do the victims. A young boy's fascination with a local serial killer will plunge himself into a life-long obsession. The story of Autumn is a number of things: a coming of age story, a tale of revenge, a study in obsession, and a post war Gothic horror story. Set in and under London, the main characters are not the victims, the hero, or even the serial killer, but the dark labyrinth underground. After nine years of autumnal atrocities, James Turrell descends into the black abyss of the Underground, believing himself fully prepared and ready to confront the object of his obsession. But he is wrong...