* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
A great way to introduce Asylum Press to retailers and fans. Featuring a sampling on new and upcoming comics. Trenchcoats, Cigarettes and Shotguns, written by Chuck Brown and illustrated by Philipp Nuendorf; When the demonic mob murders the friend of a mysterious hit man named, Trypp; he begins to leave a path of death, destruction and blood to avenge her. But he also begins to embrace the darkness within his soul. Black Powder #2, a bloody frontier adventure, by Dwayne Harris, can be described as a "Buckskin Apocalypse Now". Robert Young and his crew set out on the Mississippi River in search of Molly Livingston, who has been captured by the ruthless river pirate Samuel Mason. As they make their way north, against the current, they approach hostile indian territory as well as the first in series of terrible earthquakes. Farmhouse is a tale of a drifter who falls in love with an artist undergoing an experimental art therapy regimen, by Elizabeth J. Musgrave and Szymon Kudranski. Chopper #2 Preview: (written by Martin Shapiro, Illustrated by Juan Ferreyra) Christina and her rowdy girlfriends go to the Daytona Bike Week motorcycle rally and sneak into a nightclub to see a heavy metal band. After taking a hit of the supernatural drug known as Stairway to Heaven, Christina and Trish encounter the ghostly Reaper, a headless Hell's Angel on a chopper who collects the souls of sinners in the afterlife.