* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
"Bowled Over": When a gang of street toughs try to intimidate Archie and his friends from using the local bowling alley, the two sides square off in a bowl-off for the right to play in the alley! Will Archie and his friends "strike" out in victory, or end up in the "gutter?"
SCRIPT: Stephen Oswald. ART: Pat Kennedy (pencils) and Joe Giella (inks).
"Cry Me a River": Ginger's cousin Martina wears her emotions on her sleeves and on her slacks and on her shoes, etc.!
SCRIPT AND ART: Dan Parent.
"Mr. Big": Reggie proves once again that his ego puts the "I" in "The Archies!"
SCRIPT: George Gladir. ART: Fernando Ruiz.
PLUS: Other new and classic tales!
SCRIPT AND ART: Various talents.
BONUS: Puzzles, games and pin-ups!
COLLECTORS ALERT: The cover and select interiors of this issue are inked by legendary artist Joe Giella, who worked on such Golden Age characters as Fawcett's Captain Marvel, Timely/Marvel's Captain America, Sub Mariner and the Human Torch, DC's Silver Age Batman, Green Lantern and Adam Strange, and newspaper comic strips including Flash Gordon, The Phantom, and Mary Worth, which he draws to this day.