* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Archie's headed to the beach -- with a book! Pick your jaw up off the floor -- it's a book about fun things to do at the beach! What's this? Archie can't even handle sandcastle building and tide-pooling without running into all kinds of trouble! Is he going to make it off the beach without needing an ambulance? Find out in "A List With a Twist," the lead story in this beach-blanket read! (Formerly Archie Double Digest)