* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Annie Vol. 2: Springtime in Ratznestistan & Bones of the Yucatan
Artist Ted Slampyak and writer Jay Maeder are responsible for the strips in Volume 2, published between January 27, 2005 and June 20, 2005. In these stories, Springtime In Ratznestistan and Bones of the Yucatan, Ted's work for Annie truly matures into his own unique style - while still retaining a Gray-like sensibility and a nod to Herge's "ligne claire" technique. Jay Maeder reprises his role as tale spinner of all things Annie. Jay's Annie is just as honest, sassy and adventurous as the original who helped sink a Nazi submarine off the coast of the good old USA in the 1940s.