* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
Welcome to the digital edition of James Kochalka's award-winning, influential, and totally addictive autobiography, AMERICAN ELF! It's a simple idea -- every day, James draws a comic strip capturing a moment from his life -- but gathered all together, these moments take on rich new meanings. Both silly and profound, AMERICAN ELF is a portrait of human life lived to the fullest, infused with the trademark passion and magic of Vermont's Cartoonist Laureate.
In 2011, James becomes Cartoonist Laureate, makes the TV news, prepares for the Rapture, realizes the terrorists won 9/11, opens for Gogol Bordello, and battles some of his darkest thoughts. Meanwhile Amy gets a butt concussion, Eli helps the police catch a suspect, Oliver sings "Love in an Elevator," and the whole family travels to Comic-Con!