* Client-Side Metrics Include
* Wiki: https://tiny.amazon.com/cpso0wg6
* Needs to be included at the top of pages because it tracks latency--
* ue_t0 needs to be as close to body load as possible.
* - ue.tag maps to URLType dimension of OnlineQueryLog in PMET. Because we cannot add
* custome data to other dimensions in PMET through CSM, we are replicating it thrice to
* cover each store, page type, and the intersections of the two.
* - Whitelists are listed in the usage guide:
After a local man brutally massacres his family, realtor Richard Ashwalt receives the unenviable task of putting the house back on the market. But before the house is even cleaned, a mysterious man named Jebediah Crone offers to purchase it. Everything about the situation seems wrong, and Richard refuses the stranger's offer, despite his desire to unload the house quickly. However, Richard's boss decides to sell the house to Crone despite Richard's misgivings. Soon after, Richard finds himself suddenly a person of interest in a murder investigation, and when a tire iron with his prints on it is discovered, Richard is forced to go on the run. Exhausted and haunted by horrifying visions, Richard returns to the house that started it all in search of answers. There, he finds all traces of the massacre gone, including the crawl space where the youngest boy was murdered. Richard tears into the wall and finds a mirror covered in runes, but what he sees in its reflection haunts him to his very core.